Frequently Asked Questions.
1. What is the difference between fiberglass front doors and steel front doors?
Steel doors are very secure and durable and come with a very smooth texture. Fiberglass, on the other hand, mimics the look of wood with oak-grain and mahogany-grain textures.
2. What is the difference between casement and fixed windows?
Casement windows are attached to a fram by one or more hinges on its side. These windows allow for a full opening. Fixed casement windows are non-operational and are just fixed in place.
3. Are your products made in Canada?
Yes. Our factory-direct vinyl windows and entry doors are manufactured right here in Canada.
4. What are some modern trends with front doors?
Some modern features of front doors that many homeowners are going with include:
- Medallion doors
- Multi-light glass inserts
- Off-set glass inserts
- Aluminum inserts
- Pull bars
5. Is a black front door a good choice for my home?
Yes. A black front door is a very popular option amongst homeowners. It provides a home a very modern and stylish aesthetic.
6. Do you provide double front doors?
Yes. We can install single and double front doors for our clients in Scarborough.
7. Do you sell glass front doors?
We can provide entry doors with 4/4 full panel glass inserts. The glass inserts can also be frosted glass and have wrought iron designs embedded in the glass.
8. Do you also do entry door installation and window installation in Scarborough?
Yes. Our team of professional windows and doors installation crew can install you new windows and doors in a professional and timely manner in Scarborough.
9. Is it a good idea to go with black vinyl windows for my home?
This is becoming a popular trend with homeowners. This is because vinyl windows with black frames has a very modern and stylish look.
10. Are your vinyl windows and entry doors energy efficient?
Yes. We carry very energy efficient products. If you would like to learn more, you can call us at (416) 807-4242.