About These Doors
- 6 5/8” x 1 1/2″ all uPVC welded frame including sill with full aluminum reinforcement
- Fiberglass Panel available in Smooth or Textured surface ready for paint or stain
- Weeped sill with offset drainage channels and a clear aluminum anodized sill cover.
- Adjustable self-draining sweep with superior multi-bulb fin system and exterior cover
- 3 Ball Bearing Hinges standard on 6’8″ height doors & 4 Hinges on 8″ height doors in ultra steel finish
- Foam Compression Weather Stripping
- When ordering, all hinging should be viewed from outside
Recent Door Installations:
The Right Fiberglass Doors For You
Customize Your Doors.
When it comes to choosing doors for your home, you want to choose ones that are energy efficient. Here at ALDA Windows and Doors, we carry doors that are highly energy-efficient.
Our goal is for our customers to save money on beautiful, energy-efficient doors that will keep the home comfortable all year round. This is why our doors come with multiple options for energy efficient features including, double or triple glazing, Low-E glass, inert gases between glass panes, low conductivity spacer bars, and insulated frames, sashes, and door cores. Get in touch with us today if you are interested in purchasing an energy efficient door for your home.
|Door Type||Door Price|
|✓ Single Fiberglass Door||$2,500-$3,800|
|✓ Single + Transom||$3,300-$4,200|
|✓ Single + Sidelight||$2,800-$3,500|
✓ Single + Transom + Sidelight
|✓ Single + Two sidelights||$4,500-$5,500|
✓ Single + Two sidelights + Transom
|✓ Double + Transom||$5,200-$6,500|
|✓ Double + Two Sidelights||$5,800-$6,800|
✓ Double + Two Sidelights + Transom
Why Choose Fiberglass
Fiberglass Door Benefits.
Fiberglass doors provide multiple benefits which makes them a popular choice among homeowners. The main benefit to fiberglass doors is that they are resistant to rusting and denting, and are able to withstand wear and tear. Other benefits of these doors include:
- Well insulated to provide thermal protection
- Protects against water seeping into the home
- They are energy efficient
- They are extremely durable
- They are highly secure
Expert and professional
Fiberglass Door Installations.
Our professional entry door installation team has been in the industry for many years, with a combined 20 years of experience installing doors. We will make sure that your new fiberglass door is installed properly without any unexpected and unpleasant surprises. We have everything you need for a beautiful entry door replacement that will make your home brighter, stylish, and more energy efficient. If you are interested in new doors for your home, call us today.
Working Across Toronto and the gta
Our Service Areas.
Get A Free Estimate.
A Free, No Obligation in the Comfort of Your Home